Find, build, manage, and deliver test data to everyone on your team.
Test Data Manager is a fast and lightweight feature to quickly create many copies of large test data sets. Each tester can create their own personal copy of test data whenever needed, allowing them the flexibility to have test data at any time during their software development lifecycle. The data creation process is extremely fast, with a minimal footprint, resulting in storage space savings and a reduction in overall testing costs.
Many development teams have implemented two-week sprints, but it takes longer than two weeks to get the test data prepared. A lack of test data slows the entire development process down. Testers are constantly tripping over each other’s efforts as they use a single shared copy of data for their testing. The data gets used up and must be reset each time a test is run. Creating and maintaining multiple copies of test data uses expensive storage and compute resources and is not the best solution for testers.
Test data virtualization can help resolve these challenges. Test Data Manager is revolutionizing the test data management (TDM) space, reducing data volumes, test durations and costs, and enabling test teams to deliver applications to market faster.
- Reduces development lifecycle time and costs
- Delivers virtual copies of test data, on-demand, in seconds
- Enhances and extends TDM data masking and compare use cases
- Provides fast and lightweight feature to quickly create many copies of large test data sets
- Allows each tester to create their own personal copy of test data whenever needed
- Supports many data sources (RDBMS, flat files, etc.)